Registration and Shipping
The registration process:
- Select the item you would like from our catalog and add it to the shopping cart.
2. Go through the checkout procedure and tick the shipping method of your choice.
3. You are welcome to pay via an EFT/direct bank deposit
The ordering and shipping process:
Please note: Transcension carries limited stock at any of its locations, in case of items which are not ex stock we collect from our supplier and ship to the client or we drop ship directly to the client, our supplier do not carry ALL the items on our website in stock. Availability indicators are there to indicate to customers what is available from our suppliers at this time, this means that it is an expected date, it could be extended, in the case where management deems the waiting of an order too long we will gladly refund the client.
Order processing will start and we will cancel the order if stock is not available, please confirm stock with us before paying for an order.
The steps of the ordering process are:
- You place your order online.
2. We do a stock check and update the availability. We will notify you of payment details
3. You proceed to make payment.
4. Once payment has been confirmed by us, we will order and ship your items to you. You will receive an email with your shipment’s waybill number for tracking purposes. Alternatively we will update you to let you know the progress of your order
SA door to door
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises or our supplier’s premises.
Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment.